Jun 11,2012
Jun 11,2012
I put my property on with another local agent in town when I got a letter through my door from oakfield I wasn\'t sure whether to use them at first as I had always thought they were expensive but once I met Emma bailey and she told me what oakfield did for the finders fee I realised they would go into a lot more detail than my current agent. I was given feedback to all viewings and they found me great tenants. The service was second to none they did a property visit on the applicants to make sure they were suitable and did loads of running around. I would definetly recommend the girls at oakfield to anyone. I never did receive a viewing from the other agent.
By: The Oakfield Team
Jun 12, 2012
Dear James,

Thank you for your positive comments regarding our team members at Oakfield.

As you know when dealing with Oakfield nothing is too much trouble. We will always strive to provide the highest possible level of service to all our customers.

And itÒ€ℒs great to hear that on this occasion we succeeded in doing this. All the team take great pride in ensuring all our customers have a smooth and stress free experience.

Your positive comments have been passed onto all the team.

Kind Regards

Hollie OÒ€ℒShea
Oakfield Customer Relations

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oakfield Hastings! To leave a new review of Oakfield Hastings, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oakfield Hastings