Jun 11,2012
Jun 11,2012
I live 200 miles away from the property, so it is very important to have somebody I can trust locally. The Carrington Partnership fits the bill perfectly. Generally they just get on with the business of managing the property. All works carried out are detailed on the monthly invoice, and payment into my bank account is as regular as clockwork. If there is a problem like maybe Easter, they inform you that payment might be delayed.
The Tenant is well catered for, I often get asked if the Tenant can make a small change to the property to make their stay more enjoyable, I always say "yes", but Carringtons never take it for granted that I will.

It is a great partnership, I sit back and relax, knowing the property is in safe hands, they do all the work." Simples".

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of The Carrington Partnership Heaviley Stockport! To leave a new review of The Carrington Partnership Heaviley Stockport, please click the link below !
Write a review for The Carrington Partnership Heaviley Stockport