Jun 12,2012
Jun 12,2012
I started looking for investment properties last summer. I used a selection of estate agents. Parkers were brilliant every step of the way. First they were always polite on the phone. Two, they were never late for viewings. Three and most importantly they were never ever pushy to hasten me to make a decision. Their staff member on viewings was independent of sales and was always impartial and helpful to consider the entire property.

I found Amy, on the phone, consistently kind and thoughtful. She always followed up questions, finding out the answers and never pushed for a sale. She listened and responded to my requests, only sent me details of properties that were pertinent to me and after many viewings, I found a property which matched my all requirements.

Ben, on the lettings side was very competent too. Again not pushy or presumptuous. Thorough on the first visit and answered all of my many questions. He was professional, always punctual. He was very reasonable on valuation and what to expect. He said when the information would go live on the web and it did. My only surprise was how
quickly my property let (under a week!)

If you want to be treated with respect, have attention to detail, and experience professional service - go to Parkers, Market Place in Reading. Professional, patient and not pushy!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Parkers Estate Agents Office 9! To leave a new review of Parkers Estate Agents Office 9, please click the link below !
Write a review for Parkers Estate Agents Office 9