Jun 12,2012
Jun 12,2012
In my dealings as a prospective tenant after relocation, I found all of the staff at Harvey Scott to very professional and highly approachable. Every contact I had, whether it was face to face or via the telephone was a real pleasure. I always felt the complete support of the staff in my attempts to locate a place to live, and always believed that they had both the interest of the Landlord and the tenant at heart. Having spent many years in a customer focused environment, I can see and feel that these guys have the best interests of their customers at heart. I would not hesitate to recommend Harvey Scott to anyone looking for a reputable and professional agent. Well done guys!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Harvey Scott Estate Agents Shaw Heath Stockport! To leave a new review of Harvey Scott Estate Agents Shaw Heath Stockport, please click the link below !
Write a review for Harvey Scott Estate Agents Shaw Heath Stockport