May 21,2012
May 21,2012
Since February 2009, I have used the Crouch End office of Black Katz. This year alone to date, I have commisioned Black Katz to act as sole agent on three different properties, one a newly built 2 bedroom in Crouch End in a new modern developement, the second a newly refurbished 3 bedroom in Hornsey and the other been a 2 bedroom flat in a purpose built block in Crouch End. Myself and my business partner have used this office in a fairly agent saturated area over the last few years where as a landlord I have many agents to choose from. Each time one of our properties come free I can rest assure that Christopher and his team will source and complete a commitment to not only getting me the market rate and sometimes more but more importantly get me the right tenants every time. Their commitment to getting the right and suitable people is so important to me rather than signing a lease with the first customers that walk through the door with an offer and this should be highly commended. Without a doubt we will continue to use Black Katz as our sole agent. I would also like to comment on George going out of his way to meet prospective tenants (who signed with a deposit the following morning) late at night accomodating them and doing a second viewing in order to complete the deal. In a different property in Crouch End, my tenants that Black Katz got me previously moved out recently after the contract expired, a new set of tenants moved in the following day leaving hardly any time for a cleaner to go in! so again due to the hard work and local area knowledge of Christopher and his team at Black Katz it has saved me unwanted worry and pressure. Once again, many thanks to all you guys. One other important thing to mention is that all the staff seemed to have a full knowledge of exact details of every property and what stage in the process of renting one of their properties was at, this meant that at any time if I called everyone there could give me precise details of how it was all going without having to wait for a call-back so communication within is an obvious part of their work ethic.
Aidan Farrell

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Black Katz Crouch End / Muswell Hill Office! To leave a new review of Black Katz Crouch End / Muswell Hill Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Black Katz Crouch End / Muswell Hill Office