Aug 30,2017
By: 'Anon.'
Aug 30,2017
I rented a flat for 14 months through dexters, it was the worst experience I've ever had. The agency didn't speak to each other and we were all told different things, we then were made to pay extra rent at the end of our tenancy due to one member of staff telling us wrong information. We needed things fixed, and none of them were in 18 months, including our oven which was dangerous. We were treated like we didn't matter. They arranged viewings in less than 24 hours then just let themselves into our flat without knocking.
Not worth paying as they didn't do anything for us apart from make us pay more money for their mistakes.
By: Marilyn
Sep 04, 2017
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am concerned to read your review and we would value the opportunity to discuss this with you. If you could contact me at customerrelations@dexters.co.uk and provide me with more details regarding the areas of our service that you have been unhappy with, I would like to look into this matter on your behalf.

Kind regards,