Aug 29,2017
By: 'J. Collins'
Aug 29,2017
As an out of area landlord I spent years self managing my property. It was very tough but necessary as I didn't trust anyone else to look after my house. How wrong could I have been? Once 247 Property shared their knowledge and experience of the area, I felt comfortable enough to use them. Coming up to 4 years later I can honestly say 247 Property has given me the service and confidence to totally let them take care of everything. I would fully recommend them to any landlord in the area as a professional, competitively priced and extremely effective letting agent. Thank you 247 Property!
The fees are very acceptable and entirely competitive. I believe the cheapest of all quotes I originally got.

247 Property Services