Jun 11,2012
Jun 11,2012
I would highly recommend Paramount as an estate agent.

I have found both Dominic (through letting) and Hayley (property management) extremely professional, organised and helpful.

Having rented our first apartment from Dominic - we also used them in search of our second apartment and have found that they are quite rare in their service as they try to match a property to the needs of the client as opposed to pushing inappropriate properties (on the tenant) in order to make a sale. This made them extremely easy to deal with and ensured we did not waste time looking at unsuitable properties.

Their broad range of properties offered also ensures that they have accomodation which suits all budgets. This differs to many other agents who appear to specialise in either the top or bottom end of the market.

Their property management team also ensured that any issues with the apartment were addressed really efficiently and the frequency of communications from Hayley was excellent.

This is a really good company and I would highly recommend using them where possible!

Paramount Properties