Jun 11,2012
Jun 11,2012
David Daniels seem great and friendly - until you sign the contract then they close the door in your face and IGNORE YOU. My property was \'refurbished\' when I moved into it in Leytonstone, for rent. Less refurbed, and more repainted to cover the extensive mould and damp. Disgusting property. NEVER HAD ANY HELP from David Daniels. Phoned them recently to let them know I had external water coming up through our floorboards making the entire flat waterlogged and causing damage to our furniture and to the property itself. Got told the manager would call me back asap - never got that phone call. Kept on leaving messages and getting PASSED AROUND FROM ONE INEFFECTIVE MEMBER OF STAFF TO ANOTHER within David Daniels to finally speak to someone who told me David Daniels "collect the rent", it was NOT THEIR PROBLEM TO GET INVOLVED and that I had no chance of reducing the rent and to put up with it or move out. Obviously never got fixed and I am leaving to NEVER EVER LOOK TO DAVID DANIELS AGAIN or to Fortune Developments the property owners. Doubt it will get fixed before they move someone else in, another paint job I\'m certain. The property is UNINHABITABLE.
give me MY money back recruit staff that have a conscience
By: Branch Manager
Feb 15, 2013
The Landlord instructed David Daniels to find tenants and collect the rent only. All maangement issues were to be reported to the landlord. You were fully aware of this. We tried on many occcasions to get the landlord to repair these dreadfull issues but he refused to do so. His comments were " when they move out i will repair ". You did ring David Daniels on a number of occasions but every time we explained that the Landlord is refusing to repair and you were told to contact Fortune Developments. After you vacated the Landlords builders did fix all the issues. Agents hands are tied if the Landlord does not do the works.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of David Daniels Leyton! To leave a new review of David Daniels Leyton, please click the link below !
Write a review for David Daniels Leyton