Jun 11,2012
Jun 11,2012
I can\' t speak highly enough of the professional and approachable staff at the Stockton Heath branch and in particular Christine Rees whose knowledge of the area ,property values and honest attitude to selling is second to none.Viewing started the minute the property was listed with them.I received frequent updates on viewings and feedback messages left for me contained factual info.and not of the type ,"Will you ring us back?" with no details given.Every effort was made to promote the property both locally and nationally.
Overall I received good, sensible advice and my experience withl this company was a breath of fresh air after previous dissatisfaction with another estae agent in the area.I am very happy to recommend them to anyone thinking of selling their property in Stockton Heath,Warrington and surrounding areas.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gascoigne Halman Office 13! To leave a new review of Gascoigne Halman Office 13, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gascoigne Halman Office 13