Jun 08,2012
Jun 08,2012
Although I have been letting out my flat for over 20 years on a "Tenant Find" only basis, this was the first time that I had used Bushells. My previous experience has been that agents are very helpful until the tenant has been found, doing only what they are contracted for, but Bushells went that extra mile. Mat found the tenant and then Katharina took over the paperwork and pulled it all together, guiding me through the new Deposit Scheme and such like, which she didn\'t need to do, but thankfully did. Very impressive and always very pleasant making me feel as valued as the tenant.
By: Bushells MD
Jun 18, 2012
Thank you for your review is which particularly welcome as Docklands is new office. I appreciate your taking the time to offer your valued comments and kind recommendation.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Portico Docklands Branch! To leave a new review of Portico Docklands Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Portico Docklands Branch