Jun 11,2012
Russell
Lauren
By: 'PowerfulPierre'
Jun 11,2012
Emoov were responsible for the sale of my property and it sold remarkably speedily. Within 12 days we had an offer on our property, which was accepted after further negotiation.
I was very impressed with their service. Responses to e-mails were within 10 minutes and telephone calls were instant. I particularly liked the fact that Russell and his team replied to e-mails late in the evening and at weekends. Someone was always available to help!
All of the team were very courteous and extremely efficient in their contact with us. Not only did they literally save us thousands on estate agents fees, but were ultra efficient in their dealings with us and our prospective buyers.
I would recommend Emoov highly to anyone seeking to sell thier property. Thank you to all concerned.

Emoov