Jun 11,2012
Jun 11,2012
I cannot fault my interaction with Gascoigne Pees, Tadley, and particularly Lizzie Ham throughout my dealings with them in the purchase of our property.
As a first-time buyer I was often unsure or nervous about certain aspects of the purchase process.
Lizzie was always on hand to answer any questions I had no matter how trivial (with no small amount of patience) and was a constant reassuring and friendly presence throughout the transaction.
When we hit the occasional stumbling block along the process there was a constant flow of information and a genuine will to expedite matters which helped drive the purchase forwards.

I woudl not hesitiate in using Gascoigne Pees in my future property transactions and can heartily recommend them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gascoigne Pees Tadley! To leave a new review of Gascoigne Pees Tadley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gascoigne Pees Tadley