Jun 11,2012
Jun 11,2012
In the Month of February 2012, I moved to London from Houston Texas for a 6 month assignment. I was informed by my company that I must rent a flat. I was totally lost. I looked for 4 weeks, and could not find the type of flat I would like to live in. Then I call Ellis & Company on 8, College Road, Harrow, and Middlesex. HA1 1BE, and talked with Mr. Peter Hutchison. I described to Mr. Peter Hutchison the type of flat I would to like. Mr. Peterson invited me to Ellis & Company location in Harrow. When I walked within the office of Ellis & Company, they treated me with excellent customer service; Mr. Peter Hutchison gave me the royal treatment. I felt like a queen, because of the excellent service from Ellis & Company. Within, two days, all stress was removed. Mr. Peterson Hutchison found my new home. In the absent of Mr. Peter Hutchison, Mr. Vishal Relwani fulfilled the role and help me complete the tenancy application for my new flat.

Due the excellent customer service from Mr. Peter Hutchison and Mr. Vishal Relwani of Ellis & Company, I moved into my flat on 214 Platinum House. I loved my flat and had the best Landlord (Mr. Deepak Sabnani).

I will give Ellis & Company an overall rating of Excellent and 10 on a scale of 1-10. I highly recommend Ellis & Company to any new customers. To new Tenant under stress to find a new home, please call Ellis & Company in Harrow. They will give you the Royal Treatment!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ellis & Co Harrow! To leave a new review of Ellis & Co Harrow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ellis & Co Harrow