Jun 11,2012
Jun 11,2012
These people are real cow boys they did not protect my deposit with a deposit scheme which I did not know existed until I tried to get my deposit back which looks very doubtfull so unprofessional just out for every penny they can make, I was an excellent tenant always paid never missed a beat decorated inside and out kept it very clean and looked after it and thats how they treat you, they basically bullied me in to letting them keep my £1,000 deposit I would never recommend them to anybody they have totally put me off renting and I\'m currently looking for a council place less stress and no pathetic agency fees , they are a joke ........ Good luck parkstone hope some one screws u over like u did me and probably many more!!!!
Been fair

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Parkstone Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Parkstone Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Parkstone Estate Agents Office 1