Aug 23,2017
By: 'Alex'
Aug 23,2017
My partner and I were looking for properties to move in as soon as possible and Simon helped us get in to our new perfect flat extremely quickly. He was very professional and extremely helpful and if not for him we would've had to move after our wedding and honeymoon instead of before!
I found the agents fees very acceptable and they were explained right from the beginning and never changed.
By: Tim B
Aug 24, 2017
Thanks very much for the super review of Simon at WPR lettings in Farnham. I am delighted that he got you into your new home so quickly. Many congratulations on your marriage. What an exciting time for you. I do hope you enjoy your new life in your new home. Regards and best wishes, Tim B, Senior Partner, Warren Powell-Richards

Warren Powell Richards