Aug 23,2017
Samantha Hayden
Aug 23,2017
We first encountered Samantha in October 2015 when we moved into our present rental property and noticed that there was a faulty balcony door lock. Within two hours from calling the office, she managed to come in (while we were still moving in...) , inspect it, call the landlord, get the agreement to call a locksmith - and get the locksmith in too. This level of efficiency, speed of responsiveness, and her ability to liaise effectively and achieve mutually acceptable solutions for everyone involved at a very short notice continued throughout our tenancy, when we, for example, needed clarifications or renewal documents. And most recently, she even managed to get the renewal of tenancy with new clauses agreed, drafted and signed by us and the landlord in under 48hours! It is clear that Samantha is extremely professional, knowledgeable, meticulous and quick with her work, which in my view can go a very long way towards keeping both tenants and landlords happy and open to negotiations. But above all, she is very friendly, warm and understanding of her clients' needs, which I find, sometimes matters much more than any professional experience and knowledge. Top marks all around!
Very reasonable and transparent - plus the team is very trustworthy and reliable too, which helps
By: Samantha Hayden
Aug 23, 2017
Thank you ever so much for taking the time to write such a kind and meaningful review.

It has been my absolute pleasure to assist you, your family and your Landlord since the start of your Tenancy in 2015 and I hope our
working relationship continues for many years to come.

All the bestÒ€¦