Jun 10,2012
Jun 10,2012
Forced into "rent collection" service I did not want or need for rental income and 2 weeks after tenants moving in Dexters still have not released first month\'s rent to me. This is despite several phone calls and being promised this is being looked into. Wonder how much they make on sitting on other people\'s money?

Additionally, when I went to pick up the keys from the offices, they released these to me without asking for ID etc. No-one at the office had met me as they had been dealing with my husband. We leave our keys in their safekeeping, I was not impressed with the lack of security.
would be nice to receive the rent my tenants paid me to live in my property. they cannot be giving out keys to strangers!
By: Louise
Jul 03, 2012

I am really sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with the service provided by Dexters. I am head of Customer Services here at Dexters and I wondered if I could be of any further assistance. If you could e-mail me further details to md@dexters.co.uk, we can discuss the situation directly and try and resolve any outstanding issues for you.

I will look forward to hearing from you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Dexters Clapham North Branch! To leave a new review of Dexters Clapham North Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Dexters Clapham North Branch