Jun 10,2012
Jun 10,2012
After a false start with another lettings agency I was delighted with the approach and service I received from Bushells. The efficiency was impressive, from the first meeting when Mark just got on with it and took the photos, in case we decided to use them, to marketing the property. The turn around tme for organising (at no fee) PAt tests, EPCs etc., was really impressive. They just take a lot of the administration on. Katrina in the wapping office is very efficient as well.

I would absolutely recommend this firm.
By: Bushells MD
Jun 11, 2012
Thank you for your kind comments about Mark and the Team. I know they will appreciate your kind recommendation as much as I do. Thank you for taking the time share your valued opinion.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Portico Docklands Branch! To leave a new review of Portico Docklands Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Portico Docklands Branch