Jun 10,2012
Paul Stone MNAEA
Jun 10,2012
Having had an excellent previous engagement with Paul and Maitlands, it was an obvious choice when determining which agents to use. We invited three agents to assess our property as we have done in the past. Paul was last and after spending just under an hour in the property, provided us with a valuation which was much higher than the previous agents. Paul\'s confidence levels were high and as we\'d used him before, we trusted his judgement and agreed to proceed. Interestingly he advised us that he had a family who were looking for a property like ours and in the same day got them to visit the house and make an offer very close to the asking price. The process as before was very smooth and Paul & his team were excellent, keeping me informed of progress. I would absolutely recommend Paul and Maitlands to anyone looking for an independant company who you can trust. On both occasions now they have valued our house higher than other agents and delivered on that valuation. I would definitely use them again, if I decided to move back to Plymouth.

Make an Enquiry