Jun 09,2012
Jun 09,2012
I have had my property managed by Northwood Wokingham branch for approximately 6 years now and I am very satisfied with the service they have provided.
As an overseas landlord I need to know that ALL aspects of my property are completely taken care of. Using Northwoods Platinum service I have total peace of mind. The staff are always friendly and professional and although I am on the other side of the world, I am always kept informed of the current status of the property and of any maintenance issues. Northwood Wokinghams staff always give a bit extra to their work, they really do care! I know when I return to the UK, my property will be in excellent condition and until then, it is in very good hands.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Northwood Wokingham! To leave a new review of Northwood Wokingham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Northwood Wokingham