Jun 09,2012
Leonard Wood
Jun 09,2012
Thank you to the team at Michael Leonard Estates, I had arrived in London and didnt have a lot of money to spend on finding a place to live in, Having decided that I wanted to be near some friends in West Hampstead I went around to the many agents in the area to look for a property. Most of the agents had nothing, but took my details anyway. When I met Leonard of Michael Leonard he sat me down, gave me a free cup of espresso and started to search on the internet for a property that was within my budget, Within 20 mins of sitting with him, he had found 4 different properties through some other agencies and made appts for the next day, as it happened after viewing these flats, A friend offered me a place to live in free for 3 months untill I managed to get on my feet. Leonard was understanding and I would definately recommend him to anyone looking for that personal touch. Thanks Leonard, I\'ll be back.

Michael Leonard Estates