Jun 08,2012
Jun 08,2012
I have recently sold my flat and prior to this I was renting it out through Townends and their fully managed service.

As a first time landlord the prospect was quite daunting and I really didn\'t know much about the process. The Townends team were brilliant both in the branch and in the office and helped me every step of the way and certainly made my life easier.

I would definitely recommend Townends to anyone who is thinking of renting out a property now or in the future.
By: Townends Estate Agents
Apr 30, 2013
Dear “Angry Tenant”

We reject your allegation in the strongest possible terms. Townends has never and will never use fake reviews to boost our rating on this site or any other. We have a robust process in place and, as you or anyone else can easily see by reading down the page, we generate a large volume of reviews from our buyers, tenants, sellers and landlords every week.

If you have evidence to support your claim, please contact us directly at marketing@townends.co.uk so that we can investigate this. If not, please remove your inaccurate comment immediately.

Townends Estate Agents