Jun 08,2012
Jun 08,2012
My property is fully managed by Stephen and his co-workers. The service has been good and consistent in all aspects. Where issues have arisen with the maintenance of the property then this has been brought to my attention and more often than not I have given authorisation to Romans to handle the repair. This hsa been efficient as Stephen has been able to select a reputable local tradesman to carry out the work. So it is is very much a hands off approach on my side with Romans taking the strain so this justifies the management fee. The reason why I did not give execellent is that on some rare occasions my calls have not been returned, also I enquired about insurance against the tenant defaulting on payment but currently have no reply to this. Fortunately the tenant has paid on time and I have received payment on time from Romans. I particulary like the "easy to read" statements which make filling in my tax return significantly less burdensome.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Office 7! To leave a new review of Romans Office 7, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Office 7