Jun 08,2012
Jun 08,2012
We had new tenants in the property and there was a water leak from the water softener feeding the Combination Boiler. This was a high pressure leak which coldl have caused substantial damage. Kelly provided an excellent service and on the whole handled the entire matter. The tenant also missed a number of appointments to allow British Gas access to the property to re-certify the gas boiIer and issue the Landlord\'s gas safety certificate. Kelly handled this task for me also. I think that Kelly offers a professional and excellent service, however, I am of course paying for a professional and excellent service. Well done Kelly, her efforts have convinced me to stay with Romans although I have received unsolicited cheaper quotes from other letting agents.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans King Street Lane! To leave a new review of Romans King Street Lane, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans King Street Lane