Jun 08,2012
Jun 08,2012
We researched on line real estate agents and were happy we chose 121move, paying a fraction of the cost of a local estate agent. Our house was in a popular area and basically sold itself within a week of being put up on the various internet sites. Matthew was very helpful over the phone and via email with guidance and suggestions. The brochure needed a bit more wording which I was happy to provide, and the floor plan and photos were fine. It took a week to receive the "For Sale" sign by which time we had accepted an offer on the house, but were happy to put up the sign to advertise to others in the area that they need not spend a fortune on local estate agents. Our buyers really appreciated the direct contact with us to avoid any "misunderstandings" that can happen when messages get passed on. I am happy to recommend 121move and have let my friends know that using them is a very good option.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of 121move.co.uk Office 1! To leave a new review of 121move.co.uk Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for 121move.co.uk Office 1