Jun 08,2012
Jun 08,2012
Well what can I say Emma was amazing such a wonderful person to deal with, she was so helpful and nothing was too much trouble she would go above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. I am so pleased with the service and felt that I could ring at anytime and always had a bubbly person at the other end. I am so happy with the property too and would recommend Emma and oakfield to many others, Thanks Emma.
By: The Oakfield Team
Jun 08, 2012
Dear Kirsty,

Firstly thank you for your positive comments regarding our team members especially Emma at Oakfield.

As you know when dealing with Oakfield nothing is too much trouble. We will always strive to provide the highest possible level of service to all our customers.

And it’s great to hear that on this occasion we succeeded in delivering fantastic customer service. All the team take great pride in ensuring all our customers have a smooth and stress free experience.

Your positive comments have been passed onto Emma

Kind Regards

Hollie O’Shea
Oakfield Customer Relations

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oakfield Eastbourne! To leave a new review of Oakfield Eastbourne, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oakfield Eastbourne