Jun 08,2012
Jun 08,2012
I chose Townends to sell my property as they had a good reputation in the town and I knew of other people who had used them in the past and had been extremely impressed with the service they had received. I knew it would be tricky finding a buyer as it was nearing the Christmas period but Townends assured me that they had waiting buyers for my property and they did not disappoint. My property was already tenanted and it was important to me that my Tenant felt secure during the selling process as I could not afford for him to serve notice and leave me with a potential void period. Townends advertised my property using their extensive internet coverage and viewings started almost immediately. They also utilised their large Landlord database knowing that I had a tenant in situ. A buyer was found fairly quickly and Townends recommended a solicitor to me who I observed throughout the selling process working closely with the staff at Townends to bring my transaction to a successful conclusion. Townends kept me informed throughout the whole process and enabled me to complete on the sale of my property before Christmas which they knew was important to me as I had a baby due to arrive on the 21st December. Townends exceeded all my expectations in an Estate Agent and took away any worry I may have had in what was a daunting and exhausting time for me personally. I would not hesitate to use Townends again and would highly recommend them to anyone wishing to not only sell but also let their property. I can say this with confidence as I have since heard from my previous tenant who has been very happy with the service he has received from Townends subsequently.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Englefield Green Branch! To leave a new review of Townends Englefield Green Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Englefield Green Branch