Jun 08,2012
Jun 08,2012
I moved into my two bedroom flat which I found online. Atkinson McLeod were the managing agents. The flat is great and that is why I rented it, but I\'ve had so many issues with Atkinson McLeod. I\'ve not named the person I signed the contract with as I feel the issues are not just relating to him. They never seemed to return calls or said they did and I didn\'t answer. Emails went unanswered, but as soon as they want something I have to give them an answer there and then.

Also when I went to sign the contract, the price was higher. The guy said to me, \'oh don\'t worry, we will charge you the price we agreed, not that one\' I wasn\'t happy with that and said i\'m not signing until you redo the contract. I was made to feel like I was being awkward.

Even though I love the flat, I\'m already planning to serve notice at my break notice date. I just don\'t want to be in a contract with them any more.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Canary Wharf! To leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Canary Wharf, please click the link below !
Write a review for Atkinson McLeod Canary Wharf