Jun 08,2012
Jun 08,2012
Totally blown away by how wonderful John has been today. Initially I visited him to try and find a rental property a few weeks ago, but decided to go with a different flat from another agency.......unfortunately. The other agency has been totally unprofessional and as a result did not have the property ready to move in to on the agreed date. I telephoned John today in a panic as I was impressed with him last time we dealt with him and was sure he could help in some way. HE IS AMAZING he has arranged for us to move in two days time, did the references within 1 hour and has assured me all will be fine. Not only has he been totally professional , but he has been kind and patient. Can\'t recommend John and Streets ahead highly enough!.

Write a review for Streets Ahead Crystal Palace Branch