Jun 07,2012
Jun 07,2012
I live in New York and had the task of selling my mother's home on Mitcham Rd.
Another Estate agency contacted me regarding the sale and I was happy to give them the business, but Jeanine Kirkwood of your office convinced me to have Streets Ahead handle the sale.

Throughout the sale process, I worked closely with Jayne Best and it was the most wonderful experience. I have the type of personal that wants things done immediately, if not sooner and Jayne is one for action so we meshed quite well. She stayed on top of every aspect, made herself available to answer any questions or concerns pertaining to the sale and kept me informed at all time. Jayne is a true asset to Streets Ahead and her professionalism was quite refreshing. Jayne provided constant reassurance which is needed, especially when you are doing business abroad.

Jeanine, your recommendation brought about an immediate sale and Jayne, due to your professionalism everything went through smoothly. I will definitely recommend Streets Ahead to my friends in the UK and US. Thank you both.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch! To leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Streets Ahead Croydon Branch