Jun 07,2012
Jun 07,2012
I first viewed the property above at the end of February 2012. I had looked at many properties via just as many estate agents previously. Kieran Yaxley showed me the property above which I liked and put an offer on. I was particularly impressed by Kierans knowleldge of the local area he was polite and I found him very approachable and responsive. Last week I visited the property with a friend of mine who lives in North London and she was very impressed by Kieran\'s approach and attitude and thought he was very good at his job. I will also say that when Kieran was not available other members of staff were also very helpful and polite.

In summary I think Kieran is a good ambassador for Ludlow Thomspson he has a nice honest manner which I found very reassuring. I would have no hesitation in recommending Kieran and using Ludlow Thompson again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting