Jun 07,2012
Jun 07,2012
I have to say the service I have received with www.emoov.co.uk is second to none. Anyone wanting to sell a house should go instantly to this online agent. I have received several offers for my property within three weeks of putiing it on the market and have agreed a sale for one of them. So many viewers/ potential buyers came through the door almost instantly. No-body should have qualms about using this online agent. They are saving me litterally over 6000 GBP in high street agent´s fees - in fact I´m selling my property for 99 GBP + VAT!!!

The staff are always helpfull, friendly and on hand - returning calls/ emails by return. The founder Russell Quirk and Lauren have been absolutely fantastic taking the stress out selling one´s property. I could not reccomend this service enough!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of eMoov.co.uk Brentwood! To leave a new review of eMoov.co.uk Brentwood, please click the link below !
Write a review for eMoov.co.uk Brentwood

eMoov.co.uk