Jun 07,2012
Russell
By: 'Henry'
Jun 07,2012
I have to say the service I have received with www.emoov.co.uk is second to none. Anyone wanting to sell a house should go instantly to this online agent. I have received several offers for my property within three weeks of putiing it on the market and have agreed a sale for one of them. So many viewers/ potential buyers came through the door almost instantly. No-body should have qualms about using this online agent. They are saving me litterally over 6000 GBP in high street agent´s fees - in fact I´m selling my property for 99 GBP + VAT!!!

The staff are always helpfull, friendly and on hand - returning calls/ emails by return. The founder Russell Quirk and Lauren have been absolutely fantastic taking the stress out selling one´s property. I could not reccomend this service enough!!!

Emoov