Jun 07,2012
Jun 07,2012
We moved into to Henry Street, Kenilworth 2 months ago and the experience we had with Heritage was by far the best we have ever experienced when dealing with estate agents in Warwickshire. Janet their Lettings Manager was very professional, honest and a pleasure to looked after. I have bad experiences with other not to be named established Kenilworth Estate Agents and Heritage shsould be proud of the service they offer. I have also had correspondance back from Richard Hill, Heritage's Director and I have expressed my thoughts to him also. I have already recommended Heritage to firends and colleagues and although we don't see ourselves moving at present there will be only one Estate Agency that we will put our trust in when we sit fit to move. Heritage!!!
By: Heritage Property
Jul 11, 2012
Hi Luke
Thanks very much for your kind comments. The first review for our Branch in Kenilworth and all the team are really pleased so thanks for submitting it. I'd like to think your experience is one similar to the majority of our tenants and our aim is to keep it that way!
Kindest regards
Richard Hill (Managing Director at Heritage Property)
richard.hill@heritageproperty.co.uk 07813 718356 or 01926 859216

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Heritage Property Kenilworth Branch! To leave a new review of Heritage Property Kenilworth Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Heritage Property Kenilworth Branch