Jun 07,2012
Jun 07,2012
Sharon Tubb is a consummate professional - conscientious, dedicated, friendly and completely trustworthy.

Quite simply, I use Romans as my agent because of Sharon.

As an overseas landlord, I am 100% in the hands of my agents. Consequently, trust is the most important thing to me. I want to know that when someone tells me something needs to be done, that it is an actual necessity and that the price I\'ve been given for the work is fair. I also need to trust in my agent to look after my property as if it were their own and not take advantage of my absence. In Sharon I have someone I can trust without question.

Sharon has looked after me and my property for several years. Over that time she has become a trusted advisor and friend. In a world where making the \'next buck\' is the most important thing and customer service is increasingly disappearing, Sharon is like a breath of fresh air. She listens, advises, supports and, most importantly, does what she\'s promised to do - efficiently, effectively and with minimal fuss. I would be lost without her. I cannot recommend her highly enough. Sharon - quite simply, thank you

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Woodley Office! To leave a new review of Romans Woodley Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Woodley Office