Aug 15,2017
By: 'Esther'
Aug 15,2017
I rented a property thinking I was going to be more protected if I did it through an agency but I was wrong.
I've came with problems with my landlord (house infested by cockroaches, landlord getting into the property without me on it...) and they didn't even help me at all.
I've just got the feeling everytime I needed something from them they just care about the money and their imagen and NOTHING about the tenants.
I've lived terrible months among cockroaches and the no one them gave me any advice, but wait, when is the landlord the one who needed something, they were there for sure.
I would never rent any property with them and obviously never trust them again.
Don't remember his name, but when I popped in to speak with someone he was all the time (while I was speaking to him) looking to other customers (not even to my face) and pretending he was listening to me and solving my problem. Which he didn't. Please, remember contact face to face to a person while speaking, they will feel more listened. Terrible service, and even worst for being a Director from the branch of a agency.

Dexters