Jun 07,2012
Jun 07,2012
Martin was very professional in his approach, picking me up from the station and showing me only flats that were according to the specs that I had detailed to him.

There were several times when Martin was running around trying to obtain keys as I had given him very short notice in order to go on viewings but he always managed to shuffle things around and get us into see the properties.

Martin is very professional in his approach and also his character is very cheerful which makes viewing so much better.

I would recommend Martin for a managerial position as I strongly believe that he has the qualities not only to represent his company but also to teach others how to be excellent at customer services.

Any queries please do let me know as I would emphasize more on the excellent service provided by Martin.

Alexander MB

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Morgan Randall Office 1! To leave a new review of Morgan Randall Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Morgan Randall Office 1