Jun 07,2012
Jun 07,2012
I have been renting my property in NW8 with Michael Leonard Estates for 3rd year now and they have been the most efficient and honest with me from the beginning. Before them I used a much bigger estate company who were absolutely useless. As soon as Leonard Wood (of Michael Leonard Estates) put my property on his books it was rented out within couple of weeks to a lovely tenant and the same happened the next year and the year after. These guys are offering an amazing service to their clients, give an honest valuation of your property and look after you. Their knowledge and feel of the real estate market is very good and I can recommend them to anyone who is looking for personal service and quality rather than big promises and lack of customer care.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Michael Leonard Estates West Hampstead! To leave a new review of Michael Leonard Estates West Hampstead, please click the link below !
Write a review for Michael Leonard Estates West Hampstead