Jun 07,2012
Jun 07,2012
I selected whitegates after meeting Gail Loller who was open, straight forward and- really important to me- told me sensitively what i needed to hear rather than what i might want to hear, so no flannel! The team had clients through the door viewing on day 1 and regularly in the weeks following and delivered on all their promises; despite my pessimism we agreed an offer after just 10 weeks, which in this area at this time is fabulous. The team have been relaxed with me, attentive and highly professional all the way through and it would be a pleasure to recommend them to other prospective clients. Thankyou very much team, especially Gail, and Debbie and Kev, for making this a stress free experience and getting my house sold!
By: kevin
Jun 08, 2012
Thank you for the feedback Sarah. Has been our pleasure selling your house.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 26! To leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 26, please click the link below !
Write a review for Whitegates Estate Agents Office 26