Jun 06,2012
Jun 06,2012
I signed a contract with Ludlows for an 18 month tenancy. Ludlows provided my tenants a 36 month contract and charged me fees on this basis. After 6 months of phone-calls and emails the matter has still not been resolved and I have been overcharged over 3000 pounds.
The majority of my emails go unanswered and numerous assurances of \'we will call you back\' are never, ever fulfilled.

Now exploring taking legal action against Ludlows. Dreadful \'service\'.
Actually bother to call me back when they say they will Answer emails Abide by the contract I signed
Attached Files
By: Dave1000
Jul 01, 2012
emailed customer services address above on the 18th June with details of complaint. No reply.

After several more unreturned calls I finally got through to the main office who despite saying I was correct and they do indeed owe me over 3000 pounds they follow up telling me my tenants are liable for this.

I am still none the wiser as to when my tenants are moving out or when I will get the money I have been mischarged back. I strongly recommend anyone considering using Ludlows services as a landlord look elsewhere; their sales team are very good at getting the tenants in but their administration team are utterly incompetent. Avoid.
By: Ludlowthompson.com
Jun 07, 2012
We are very concerned to read your review and would really appreciate the opportunity to discuss this matter with you. We understand how frustrating it must be to not receive responses to your emails and calls and would really like the chance to help you and learn from your feedback.
Please could we ask you to contact us by email customerservices@ludlowthompson.com and quote reference AA001
Kind regards