- Rude on the phone and stubbornly believe that they are right in EVERY instance.
- Staff lack even the most basic of manners and decorum.
- Reporting faulty appliances, that could be a danger such as kettle cords etc, was a complete effort in itself. You\'d have thought tenant safety was utmost, however for APL your money is of the utmost importance; you\'re merely their meal ticket.
- Doing inspections without prior warning; showing future tenants around without even telling me they were scheduling viewings.
- Furnishings were cheap, nasty and were oly there to pass off the look that the flat was habitable.
- No means of airing the bathroom, as the extractor fan was as much use as a chocolate teapot. This was reported several times but, mysteriously, this companys chain of command and communication seems to be based around Fisher Price technology and brain power, so phone call after phone call and email after email were either ignored, deleted or simply luaghed at in their office as they blew their noses in to my, yours and every other tenants hard earned money.
- They should have performed their duty as any leasing company should. They are unfair, uncompromising, greedy, sneaky, uncommunicative and in every SINGLE INSTANCE, completely and utterly devoid of any class, manners or ability to accept that, on occasions, they and their staff CAN and have been in the wrong.
EVERY single member of my family and ALL of my friends now know that this company is useless and NONE of them will EVER use them again.
- I could go on and on but sadly i am at work, where i am committed to doing my job top the best of my ability and without shortcutting and cheapening my integrity by offering a substanard service, whereas that\'s exactly what APL specialise in.