Jun 06,2012
Jun 06,2012
Ellis & Co. is an estate Agent in the heart of Harrow Centre.
The staff at Ellis & Co. are very professional and you can feel that they really stand on your side and help you in any needs. They are very helpful, whenever you have any problems or questions, They always get back to you very quickly.

I was very pleased with the treatment received by Ellis & Co. They completely understood my needs and did not waste time in searching for a new place for me. They were great with the responses to any questions and they helped me with all the paperwork needed.

You have been the best agent I have met in my search. I have viewed properties with other agents before, and I have found you to be the most genuine, helpful, friendly and constructive.

I just wanted to thanks Meena, she was so wonderful to speak to, the manager Kam Kalra, the director Raj Kukadia and your team at Ellis & Co., thank you for being so great in helping me with my search etc.
I would recommend their services as they are highly professional and trustworthy.

All the best,

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ellis & Co Harrow! To leave a new review of Ellis & Co Harrow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ellis & Co Harrow