Jun 06,2012
Matthew Wales
Jun 06,2012
I recently bought a property through this agent. The transaction was a tripartite one, since the purchase was from a builder who had taken the property in part exchange from the occupiers who had purchased a new build.

The nature of the sale was quite complex, and solicitors on both sides dragged their heels. On 2 seperate occasions, the sale actually fell through, but Homezone - particularly Matthew Wales - did a sterling job in resurrecting the sale and ensuring that all parties communicated effectively. I am now in the property and perfectly happy with it.

Based on experience of other agents during the past year, my view is that had this sale been through any other local agent, it would not have gone through. Trust and integrity are not words often used in conversations about estate agents, but in the case of Homezone, I think they are well placed. Homezone were able to reassure me whenever I had any doubts and always did what they pledged to do. They set expectations, met them, but often exceeded them, and the "welcome pack" is a nice, personal touch.

I thoroughly recommend them.

Stuart