Jul 18,2009
Jul 18,2009
I was rented a house that wasn't insulated and was damp the house was in such a bad condition that all 4 of my children were sick, the boiler was continuosly breaking and was never fixed properly. The customer services were very poor and unprofessional. I have heard many bad stories about this letting agent unfortunaltley I only heard these after I moved in otherwise I certainly wouldn't have signed a contract with these liars.
By: F***ing P***ed Of At Tame Estates!!
Jan 06, 2011
Hi Ant and Nikki, I was with them for exactly 1 year and within the first 3 days of being there we realised what we was in for. We was trying to move out for all that time but never had the money to move but Thankfully we have family in Colne that have helped us and we are now living in a lovely house. There is no way of escaping Tame Estates bills unfortunately but if you get in touch with Shelter they will try their best to help you. Bill at Shelter in London has been like a rock to me and my family. Get in touch with him, he's commented on some on the feedback on here and his number is there too.

Hope you manage to close the door on them soon and I wish you all the luck in the world I really do.
By: Ant and nikki
Nov 24, 2010
We are renting with tame estates but want to move due to asking for repairs for nearly 18months but finding hard due to big deposits for other houses our house is freezing and our kids are always getting ill but we don't know what else to do I would never rent with these again stay well clear anyone got any advice how to move out without getting billed for anything
By: ju
Jul 09, 2010
How do they get away with it. My son and famliy really needs to get out of this house it is dangour, they have had a gas leak, the cooker door only as one glass front should have two, there is glass edges the one old could cut herself on, they want more rent all the time for letters sent out, there is big damp patches, just so unsafe. So many jobs need doing and Tames won't do them, please help me if you can.
By: Bill
Jun 25, 2010
Hi, could you please call Bill at Shelter, the housing charity, on 020 7505 2032. Look forward to speaking to you. Cheers, Bill

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of te Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of te Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for te Lettings Office 1