Jun 06,2012
Jun 06,2012
I was instructed on behalf of Sharpbridge Properties to sell a new development of 12 flats for them. I met Graham Coton from Streets Ahead and was immediately impressed with his knowledge of new builds and also his enthusiasm for sales.
He put together a proposal for me with details of suggested marketing stratergies and launch dates, he introduced his sales staff to me and they all came to view the development prior to the launch. Feedback was fast and honest and he and Matthew Couch soon found us a buyer at an acceptable level. The sales transaction was quick and we were updated throughout the process.
In conclusion I was very impressed and happy with the service Graham and his team provided and if I ever had a development in their area again would certainly not think twice about instructing them!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch! To leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Streets Ahead Croydon Branch