Jun 06,2012
Jun 06,2012
I have used Romans for both selling & buying in the past so that in itself speaks volumes that I would use them again, but I have to say that they have surpased even their very high standards this time.
James Linder was my first point of contact & it was he who came to do the valuation. Whilst being polite he was realistic about what price I could hope to achieve.
Matt did most of the viewings & called to make appointments, feedback etc & again was always very polite, upbeat & friendly.
My house sold within 2 weeks of being on the market. Romans are the agent to use in my opinion, the Sandhurst team are an extreamly professional group, always available to answer questions, even after the sale has been agreed.
I would highly recommend them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Office 7! To leave a new review of Romans Office 7, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Office 7