Jun 06,2012
By: 'vectif'
Jun 06,2012
I was interested in seling my house as swiftly as possible so I thought I would give Express Estate Agency a call. From expressing my interest online, I had a call back almost instantly.

I went through what I was looking for and was hoping to get etc, and then agreed for the valuer to visit. His visit was very information, explaining the process that Express Estate Agency follow, and then I agreed to proceed with the house sale through them.

As for the sales process, from the time the property was advertised I had a couple of viewings arranged within about 3 days. I had another viewing the following week. Within 2 weeks of being advertised I recieved the offer I was hoping for and accepted.

The girls in the sales team kept me informed of the progress at every step of the process and I finally handed over the keys last week.

If memory serves correctly, from starting the prcess with initial communications through to selling the house took about 8 weeks in total.

Based on my experience with Express Estate Agency I now have two Friends who are hoping to use the expertise of EEA to sell their properties as they are so impressed at the service I have received.

All that is left to say is a big thank you for a great service, that unlike many companies advertising on the internet, actually delivers what they claim.

Express Estate Agency