Jun 05,2012
Jun 05,2012
The Service that Priory Property Services (Tunstall) provided, when I recently sold a house with them, was first class.
Paula, Matt and Jeanette, who I dealt with at the branch were all helpful and approachable, but they were also knowledgeable about the local market and always professional.
Throughout the period of sale they were also very efficient and on the ball chasing up potential buyers and their representatives etc. We got at least weekly updates (phone, e-mail) about how things were progressing We were listed on their website and on rightmove within a few days and the sale board also went up quickly and the energy survey was completed quickly too. The listing showed our property well and the fees of he agency were competitively priced in comparison to other local agents who we also contacted.
I cannot recommend them highly enough. I would certainly use them again.
Thanks

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Priory Property Services Stoke on Trent! To leave a new review of Priory Property Services Stoke on Trent, please click the link below !
Write a review for Priory Property Services Stoke on Trent