Jun 04,2012
Jun 04,2012
I\'ve been renting in and around London since 2002 and have used a few different letting agencies. I can say without shadow of a doubt that Pedder has been the worst one ever.
The initial viewing went very well. It seems once you\'ve paid the \'admin fee\', you\'re on your own. E-mails go unanswered, calls are not returned. They use some bizarre vetting system which was a complete joke and added extra delays.
The most infuriating thing is that we still didn\'t know if the tenancy was going ahead until 10 days before our current one expired - very irritating and worrying. They don\'t seem to care that this affects people\'s lives.
If I had a choice in future, I would never use this crowd again, nor would I recommend them to anyone else - indeed, from our experiences we would actively encourage others to use another agency.
Show some customer service - that would be a start.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Pedder Office 1! To leave a new review of Pedder Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Pedder Office 1