Jun 03,2012
Jun 03,2012
HLM are the Property Management company for our apartment block. Our service charges have all but doubled in the last 3 years and the level/quality of service is a disgrace for the extortionate amount of money that we are charged every year in my opinion. I have no idea who the Property Manager is for our premises. The last manager left the company six months ago and we have still not been informed of a successor so we have no point of contact. The previous manager did reply to email correspondence in the time that he was with HLM although no actual action in response to queries was ever shown by HLM. The only time HLM write or communicate otherwise is when they want money. I have received two letters from HLM in the past 5 months demanding payments that I did not owe them, both of which they have admitted were sent in error. This post is just a small overview of problems both myself and other tenants / residents have had with this company. HLM is the most unprofessional company I have ever known and had the misfortune to have had to deal with. I\'m writing this just before writing ANOTHER complaint letter with regards to their \'service\' in the vain hope of a response this time!
By: Mad Pam
Jun 20, 2012
We've got HLM 'managing' our estate in Greater Manchester. Our fees have more than tripled in the 6 years we have had to pay. They change staff as often as clean people change their underwear, you never speak to the same person twice!! Their service would be laughable but when you see nothing for what you pay for it isn't really funny. The best laugh is that our property in freehold and our estate is an absolute disgrace as no one is cutting the grass in the communal areas.... does anyone know of any goats needing a good feed?

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of H L M Midlands Office 1! To leave a new review of H L M Midlands Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for H L M Midlands Office 1